PAPABC August 2023 cohort registration is available until August 15,2023. Cohort size will be limited.
Physician Assistant Program
Boot Camp Course
Within academics, specifically physician assistant programs, staff experiences administrative challenges of managing the pace and accreditation rigors of physician assistant programs. The Physician Assistant Program Administrator Boot Camp (PAPABC) course is designed to help program staff identify the skills they need for successful program management.
Identifying your role
• Advancing the mission and goals of your program
• Supporting faculty, staff, students, and applicants
• Program administrative planning
• Technology and program management
• Wellness and work-life balance
• Program assessment planning with faculty
• Collection and compilation of data
• Development and deployment of assessment surveys and tools
• Technology and assessment
Overview of ARC-PA, PAEA, NCCPA, AAPA and state academies
ARC-PA standards overview
On-going accreditation preparation and data collection
Site visit success
• Clinical phase planning
• Technology and clinical phase support
• Tracking student requirements
• Clinical site and preceptor compliance
• Enhancing your admissions process with CASPA
• Facilitating the admissions process
• Responding to applicant inquiries
• Reviewing applications
• Scheduling applicants for interviews
• Tracking applicants’ progress,
• Supporting your admissions Committee selection process for candidates to the PA program
The PAPABC course is a two-month program created to address a professional development need for early staged administrators to successfully provide support in physician assistant programs. It is designed to facilitate program development based on practical knowledge from local experts and peers.
PAPABC addresses the following domains:
Identify the necessary resources for career development including university resources and opportunities for networking.
Use reflective practice and self-management strategies to develop and enhance program management skills.
Apply knowledge and skills to one’s own career path through focused discussions and an experiential project
What Our Clients Say
Sonia V. Otte, MMS, PA-C, Founding Program Director and Professor of Practice, Keck Graduate Institute Physician Assistant Program
" Elizabeth is honestly a delight to work with! She also deeply cares about the quality of her work, and she even willingly took on more work in an effort to make things impeccable. Her level of dedication is unmatched, and I can't say enough nice things about her."